I am thankful for the year 2009. 2009 brought for me a faithful reader by name Mridula :) I'm thankful for her comments on almost every one of my posts! She has always said something nice which inspired to go on writing my book reviews.
I'm also thankful that I could be active on this blog and have not left it midway. I have made many friends through the blog world and now am an avid blog reader. I discovered Google reader this year and hence am up-to-date on all the blogs that I love :)
Hope 2010 brings good news for all of us!
12 comments:
Doli :D Thank you for mentioning my name!
And a very very happy 2010 to you too!
Happy New Year Doli :) Thanks for wishing me on my blog :)
Happy new year to u too Doli and amen to ur wish :)
Thanks and wish you all the same!
A very Happy new year to you. And Mridula has indeed a beautiful heart.
May you write more. I am interested in book reading, probably I have come to the right blog.
@ Nisha - Thank you for stopping by :)
that was a very specific thank you Doli :)....I like it...I like the fact that you saw something huge in something small :)...please do keep up with this blog in 2010 too...cheers
Thanks colormesunshine :)
Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. You have given some new reading material. Am going to hunt the books at my library.
@sraikh - ur welcome.. which blog is urs? i cudn't make out from your comment!
Asaaan ---I was too lazy to leave my link in the thing..
ohhh I like your blog esp those thrift things that you have.. Im a daily reader through google reader now.. up-to-date on your blog!
Post a Comment