Katie Addison is the good person that we all wish to be. Helping battered women in a shelter, taking in injured horses and helping people to mend their hearts. Warren is her neighbour and she has very little sense of finance :) She takes Warren's help to try to fit a budget. On the other hand, there is the sheriff Ben who can't seem to get Katie's attention ever since he didn't turn up on prom night. Katie is still angry with him for that. In the end, who does Katie choose? Warren or Ben. Read to find out :)
Labels: Lori Copeland, Romance, Volunteer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
My guess she picked up Sheriff Ben but then what do I know :D
Doli...how many books do you read in a week? dare i ask in a day?
@Mridula - :) read to find out!
@colormesunshine - oh i probably finish one book in a week.. that's only if it is a pretty free week :)
@Simply Poet - Thanks for stopping by
Like Mridula I too think she chose Sheriff Ben;-D
Wishing U a wonderful year ahead!!!
p.s: U've been awarded:-)!!!
Hi, it's nice to meet you!
I love to read too. I don't know if this is a book in the pile of books that I was given, but if it is, I'll start it next!
@Reflections - Oh thank you Nancy :)
@Sue - when I saw that huge collection of books that you got, felt like coming and sitting there and reading all of them :)) I was very jealous!
Oh my goodness.. your blog is like magic!! :-) I love books too & always read but how I wish I could read more. Bookstores are my favourite stores ever.
I think she chose Ben but don't confirm. I shall read this.
Cheers. You have a wonderful blog & I will definitely read more.
@lostworld - yep I love books. Thanks for stopping by! I really loved that post on driving. I came across it thru Blogadda :)
Post a Comment