Woo hoo! I've reached 100 posts :) Feels great to have achieved it! I knew I read a lot of books but my blog helps me track how many. I do leave out some books that I read on my iPhone and elsewhere but mostly try to include all books I read. Please feel free to add suggestions as to what books you liked and I will try to read them too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hey Doli...congrats on the 100th post. all of them are book reviews? if so..then wow....that's a lot of books. i like reading too.
I saw your comment on my blog and that's how I got here. Regarding the theme change, well the template I use in wordpress called Vigilance, allows me to change the color of the text, links, link hover, background and border color. I make my own header and upload that.
but you can change your theme in blogger too in the layout section. let me know if you need help.
see you around
Congratulations Doli. Have you read 'The diary of a nobody'? It is a gentle read set in small town UK if i am not mistaken. Or the series knows as the diary of Adrian Mole? I can recommend both.
@colormesunshine - I love your blog :) you give nice tips.. I will try to do what you suggested..and ask you for help in case I find it difficult
@Mridula - No I havent read both those books. Will try them soon for sure!
Thanks Doli and i'm so glad you've delurked :) on my blog. have you read, "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time", by Mark Haddon?
@colormesunshine - Oh I have not read the book. I will definitely try to see if I can get a hold to read the book
first milestone in blogging congrats!!!
@Manjunath - Thank you for stopping by! how did you come across my blog??
Post a Comment