I read this novel yesterday and was quite happy reading it. It starts off very vaguely in the first few chapters. It is the story of the author as she takes off to travel for four months each in Italy, India and Bali. She starts her travel after she has divorced her husband and decides to take time off. In Italy, she has a lovely time learning Italian and tasting food :) She also gains a happy 23 pounds and is happy about it heheh I would never be. But in retrospection, she went through a bad divorce and hence would have lost a lot of weight.
In India, she goes to a Ashram and learns to pray and has unbelievable experiences. I wish I could talk to God like her.
In Bali, she gets a balance between everything. She goes to meet the medicine man she had met earlier, falls in love with a nice person and the story is so sweet!
0 comments:
Post a Comment