Oh my God! How could I miss my blog's first anniversary :( It was on October 21 that I first started blogging!
I now find it very therapeutic and helps me keep myself organised on which books I have read. It's easy to maintain too and also helps me out when I need to find a good book to gift!
12 comments:
Congrats!
Congrats!
Happy budday to ur blog :)
Congratulations!!! what a great post to start reading ur blog from!
I say its good you didn't realise one year passed by :) Congrats!
Hey! I somehw remember leaving a comment here :P Vanishing act kya ;)
Ahh still .. happy happy budday Bloggie :) Keep rocking!
@ Swaram - Thank you so much for the wishes :)
@ Thinkala - Yes, the time went so fast!
@ How do we know - Thank you :) How did you come across my blog?
hey thanks Raj!
congratulations on completing 1 successful year :)
Me and my other blog friend has also started a book blog yesterday..you might want to catch up :)
http://bondwithbooks.wordpress.com/
@Nu - Oh that sounds interesting. Will definitely visit the blog
Post a Comment