This is supposedly a classic and I think here, everyone has read it. I was okay with the book but was not very much enchanted by it. I had read it way back in February and this was sitting in my drafts folder. It is a love story of Heathcliff and Catherine and how this love story destroys them and everyone around them. It's sort of like a love saga kinds. I was not very much impressed with the book.
Labels: Emily Bront, Romance, Weird
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah, I think everyone has read this book but I too, like you, didn't like it very much.
I am wondering if you recommend some good books about India.
@Nisha - yes, why don't you try Sister of my Heart, Queen of Dreams,Palace of Illusions all by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni? Also, I was wondering if you were thinking about Indian authors or only books about India.
I have read it but can't remember what happened in it!
@Mridula - Don't worry! I wouldn't want you to remember :) I didn't like the book
Post a Comment