I somehow didn't like this book. All weird things happen in this. It is set way long time back during Vikings time. Rorik kidnaps Einar's half-sister Mirana to avenge the slaughter of his wife and children. Mirana is very independent in thinking and doing stuff just like a man. And all weird things happen. It wasn't a good book for me! I had read this book way back in February and just got around to posting it.
Labels: Catherine Coulter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so jealous. How many books do you read a week? I see so many reviews here, add books to my to-read list as and when I see something that interests me, but I don't get to read as much :(
Thanks for the reviews, though :)
@Titaxy - hehe this one I read in February actually.. but I do read a lot and most of them I keep forgetting to put reviews :)
You mean you read more than you post? :D Difficult to believe!
@Mridula - It's true :)
Post a Comment