Divine Evil - Nora Roberts

on Thursday, July 15, 2010

This book is very much different for me atleast compared to Nora Roberts' other books that I have read. It is a story of Clare who is a famous artist who comes back to her home town Emmitsboro and she meets the town sheriff Cameron. He was her love interest earlier. In the background she recollects some coven ceremony taking place when she was a child. The book is mainly about this and about the grave of an infant being dug up.

2 comments:

Mridula said...

I think I have read a book or two by Nora Roberts but as usual can't remember the names!

Doli said...

@Mridula - Me too.. I somehow keep a track now because I have to post on the blog. Earlier, I could never recollect which book I read. Then I would get a book and read few pages and realize I have read the book already :D