Winter storm

on Saturday, January 23, 2010

This post is for Mridula who keeps telling me to post some pictures. I had taken some short video around a month back when there was a huge snow storm here. :)

7 comments:

Nisha said...

The video is awesome, reminded me how much I am missing snow right now.

Doli said...

:) I'm not missing snow Nisha! heheh I'm waiting for spring!

Nisha said...

It happens. Grass is always greener on the other side. :)

Swaram said...

Aww I so wanna get to such a place nw :(

Doli said...

@Nisha - heheh we have snow today :( totally fed up of it!!
@Swaram - oh you will like it for 2-3 hours and then get frustrated when you cant go out much

Mridula said...

Thanks for posting this! I have never seen anything like this!

Doli said...

@ Mridula - ohh I thought you would have seen snow storms since you've been to Europe