I'm always amazed by people who can concentrate for a long stretch of time and dedicate themselves to knitting, you must have a lot of patience:) Pretty looking scarf-way to go!
@Nisha - yep waiting to finish it! will post a picture when it is done! @Ranjani - thank you :) congrats on being in the hindu! @Swaram - heheh thank you :)
Looks quite pretty!! Who is it for? How long do you take to finish these?--out of curiosity. My mom knitted a pink sweater for me when I was young..Its the warmest sweater I've ever owned!:-)I wish I had the patience to knit.
Love books... Literally can read and read and read for days together. It's my companion while travelling, just before bed, whiling away time and just about anything.
10 comments:
Let us show when it's complete as well. :)
I'm always amazed by people who can concentrate for a long stretch of time and dedicate themselves to knitting, you must have a lot of patience:) Pretty looking scarf-way to go!
Luv the colours :) Can't wait to c the finished one :)
@Nisha - yep waiting to finish it! will post a picture when it is done!
@Ranjani - thank you :) congrats on being in the hindu!
@Swaram - heheh thank you :)
Looks great!
Looks great!
@ Mridula - thank you! :)
Looks quite pretty!! Who is it for? How long do you take to finish these?--out of curiosity. My mom knitted a pink sweater for me when I was young..Its the warmest sweater I've ever owned!:-)I wish I had the patience to knit.
so wish I could knit. I have promised myself am going to learn to do this one of these days :)
@lostworld - :) I'm just practising so it is for me. Finished it yesterday :)
@Sands- oh wow... it's a nice calming hobby for me!
Post a Comment