The aristocrat - Catherine Coulter

on Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brant Asher is a famous football player in New York. He comes into an inheritance and goes to England to see what it is. He learns that he has to marry Daphne Asherwood if he wants to get the inheritance. It's very confusing for Brant with aunt Chloe who transforms Daphne and the vamp Lucilla who wants the inheritance. Eventaully Daphne and Brant get married but do they stand the test of love? :)

5 comments:

Thinkala said...

oohhhh.. does it?

Thinkala said...

I mean.. do THEY?

'A' said...

babes..you've been tagged :)

Mridula said...

That is the real question but of course only you know the answer.

Doli said...

@Thinkala - heheh read to find out!
@Mridula - I'm sure you know the answer too :)
@A - oh wow need to see what I need to do :) It's my first tag