Woo hoo! This is my first award on my blog. In Nancy's words - "The Blog Friends award goes to those blog-friends who are silent most of the time but when I write a really good post they never hesitate to tell me how much they liked it:-) ..." And she really did spread a lot of cheer for me in this new year.
I would like to thank her from the bottom of my heart for this very special first award for my blog.
I would also like to pass this award on to
Mridula - for sweet comments on my posts and encouraging nature
ChefinYou - for her lovely yummy recipes. I follow a lot of food blogs but I love hers the best!!! I feel so sad if she doesn't post any recipes for some time. She gives step-by-step instructions and is really cool if you ask her questions. She responds quite soon too!
CraftyShines - Man is she swesome! I love her little creations and she responded so sweetly to my email!
Indianmakeupblog - Oooo I love her blog. She gives excellent advice on makeup and how to put it. I don't use makeup but for sure would like to try a little after seeing her tutorials
Colormesunshine - For her lovely blog and also reply to my doubts :) they were quite dumb but she was sweet to reply
I have so many more to add :) But as of now, I can remember only these many!
12 comments:
Congratssssss Doli and Thanksssssss.......... So so so sweet of you. I love the award and will put it up soon. Congrats to you toooooooo again!!! and ask me anything anytime....nothing is ever small or dumb :).
PS: link back means you link back to the person who tagged you or awarded you or if you made a reference and want to add a link to that person's blog. So in that tag it means that you need to link me as the person who tagged you. Write my name or blog name and make that a link to my blog the way you just did in this post, linking back to Nancy's post (as in Nancy's Words). Hope this helps.
ohhh got it.. i thought it was something very difficult :)
ohhh got it.. i thought it was something very difficult :)
Congratulations on the award... !!! :D :D
Congrats to you and to others who you have passed this award.
I am a new follower of your blog and comment or not, I have started reading your blog with interest. :)
Doli many many thanks. I do enjoy coming to your blog and I changed the time of Friday Flowers for you only so that you do not see them on Thursday anymore.
@Hitch writer - Thank you! :)
@Nisha - :) wow I'm surprised that people read what I write :) thanks much!
@Mridula - yep I know thanks much for that! I still wait for Friday morning to see your flowers pic for the week! Makes the weekend more happier!
Dearest Doli,
I am so honored and grateful to know that I have been in your thoughts while passing on this award. And what more - you have such beautiful things to say about me. Such motivation and words from readers like you is what makes Chef In You tick.
Thanks and congrats to you too for getting your first award. I am sure it must be special :)
Hey Doli!!!
congratulations on ur first award!!! am sure there'll be many more to come!! :D
and thankooo so much for ur soooper sweet words and passing on the award! :D :D :D
*sooooper tight hugs*
@DK - thanks for your words! I'm glad to give you the award.. you truly deserve it :)
@Crafty - aaw hugs to you too! you have a lovely blog.. :)
Awww.....this is such a lovely awards post:-).
@Reflections - thank you! :)
Post a Comment