Second year anniversary

on Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yet again, I missed my blog's anniversary :) (like last year)

Blogging about books has really helped me a lot to think and formulate my thoughts. It's the one thing that I do just for my satisfaction. There is no pressure or need to excel. It helps me be me!

8 comments:

Mridula said...

Many congratulations for completing 2 years and may you blog for many more years to come.

Doli said...

@Mridula - You are too kind :) I like the series you are doing on the Skoda drive!

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Congrulations, Doli. Wishing you many more blogging years and happy reading....

Nisha said...

Heartiest congratulations on completing 2 years. May we see more of it. :)

Doli said...

@Corinne - Thanks much for your kind words :)

@Nisha - How is the latest trip going on? Waiting for updates

Anonymous said...

Heartiest congratulations on completing two glorious years of blogging :)
Here's wishing you many more to come :)

Doli said...

@dialoguewithyou - Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!