I'm a romantic at heart and loveee these kind of novels. :D
The story is about Travis Parker and Gabby Holland. Gabby already has a boyfriend and has just moved into the neighborhood. She meets Travis her next door neighbor who falls in love with her. Slowly through his charm and wit, he wins over Gabby who is confused. Here is where the crux of the story lies - I thought the book was about the "choice" has to make between Travis and her boyfriend :) That is not the choice. Read the book to find out what the "choice" is all about! I loved the book. I've read 'The Notebook' once long time back and liked that too :)
Labels: Nicholas Sparks, Romance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i started this one months ago, but haven't finished it yet...got bored somewhere in between :(
Sounds interesting! I am reading King Solomon's Mines these days.
@Titaxy - ohhh yeah it starts off as boring but the twist at the end was good for me!
@Mridula - how is the book? is it about history?
Oh I love Nicholas Sparks books :) I have read Notebook and Dear John and loved both the books. Must read this.
@Avada Kevavra - I'm sure you will like it!
Post a Comment