The secret of lost things - Sheridian Hay

on Friday, December 12, 2008

This book certainly made me feel lost. It started out well with a girl whose mother passed away and who has moved to US from Tasmania for work. It tells her story how she helps out in a book store and how a missing book by a famous author gets located. Although Im still confused whether they find the book or not :) But overall the writing of the author is really good.

I came across the word "albino" here - It refers to a person who has a deficiency of melanin.
Good book in all.. but the novel was not found :( I was hoping that they would find it.

Also this is my first post with a link heheh was trying to see how it works :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading through your previous post, thought I should read that book too... Now, it doesn't seem to be going well. Let me wait for more updates from you before making up my mind.

Doli said...

@ Mohan - Thanks for visiting my blog. Still in the process of finishing the book. I think it comprises of three textbooks rolled into one :)

Mridula said...

That link worked quite well :D

Doli said...

@ Mridula - hehehe thanks for checking :)