I wanted to read this book after hearing so much about the movie "The Notebook" which was based on his book. I have always seen bits and pieces of "The Notebook" but never as such sat down and seen the entire movie :))) I know that "U, Me Aur Hum" movie was based on this book. And that movie touched me so much. Another plus point was that the movie had my favorite heroine in it after such a long time :))) hehehhehe Just love that movie.
Now about this book, it is so delightful. I just loved it. It touched the bottom of my heart :) It's a light romantic novel about a husband who forgets his wedding anniversary and how he wins his wife all over again with the help of his kids hehehhe
Simply superb! Would definitely recommend it for an afternoon read :)
Labels: Nicholas Sparks, Romance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your writing kind of inspires me to pen down my thoughts too. It has been a long time I wrote anything. Will start soon... Cheers ! I read through everything that you have written so far on this blog and I could relate to all the books you have read and mentioned on this blog. Way to go :)
@ Neeraj - Good to hear about it :) Do let me know how you find reading the novels
Post a Comment