:) Actually I am a big fan of romance novels. God alone knows why :))) I have been reading them from a long time even though I know it is not worth it. I just like it. This is one of them.
It starts out with an affair between an opera singer and a Lord of some place. Then the lady leaves without telling him why she left and then they come together
All in all , it's a good romance novel. No complications and there are some suspense things. But it's cute!
A nice timepass for a long boring evening. I read this book while waiting for a flight and time literally flew :)))
Labels: Liz Carlyle, Romance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hate romance novels but reading this I should give them another shot I guess.. :) I like the way you write..
@ Soy Feliz - Yeah, good to see you wanna try. Try it and let me know how it goes :)
Post a Comment