Remembering Sarah - Chris Mooney

on Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This is a good mystery book about the murders of three young girls. It is about priest, abortions and how our beliefs lead us to do many things.


The suspense is kept till the very end. I really enjoyed this book. It talks about the emotions of a father who feels responsible for the death of his child, about a son who feels unloved by his father, about a husband who is unable to connect with his wife.


Talks about the wife who is hiding a secret and many other smaller stories entwined in this.
A must-read in the section of mystery novels.

2 comments:

Mridula said...

So many books you have read! I am trying to read a book about Burma called Trouser People and a wonderful read too but somehow I manage to get busy with something and not return to it.

Doli said...

Am I glad to see your comment :) Your site has inspired me more to continue blogging :)) Yeah Im passionate about books and read anywhere and at any time.