Cocktails for three - Madeleine Wickham

on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This book was suggested to by Mridula :) I had a lovely time reading this novel. I loved it! heheh It is a total chick novel. It's about Maggie, Roxanne and Candice. They are three close friends who meet up every first of the month to have cocktails. Roxanne is dating a married man and is in love with him. The other two don't know who the man is but know that Roxanne really loves this man. Maggie is on pregnancy leave in the country and doesn't like staying in the country, just next door to her mother in law. Candice tries to make amends for her father's misdeeds to Heather's family and tries to get Heather a job in her company. The story goes on and it's quite dramatic :) All in all, a good chicklit novel :)

2 comments:

Mridula said...

I am glad you liked it Doli.

Doli said...

heheh thanks for the suggestion!