The Winter Rose - Jennifer Donnelly

on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I loved this book :D I don't know why but I just couldn't put it down once I started reading it. It's set in London and India Jones wants to work at a clinic in the slum-sections of London. She is a aristrocrat and her fiance is set to take over London's parliament. She meets Sid Malone, the underworld don there and she is confused as to her emotions. On the other hand, we have Fiona Bristow who is a big-time tea merchant and she is the sister of Sid. No one knows about this other than her husband Joe Bristow. Interesting storyline of how India has to convince Sid to leave his ways. She tries to but in the end, the cops catch up with him. Does he survive? That's for you to read and find out!

0 comments: