Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog - John Grogan

on Wednesday, March 23, 2011


Oh I had heard a lot about this book and the movie. But Im a book lover and hence wanted to read the book before watching the movie. I loved the book! I must say I've never been much happy with the idea of a dog at home. But after reading the book, I want one and want one NOW! Especially a lab. I find them as puppies so cute. I want them to never grow :D always be those cute adorable puppies.

Now onto the book review, it's about the newly married couple John and Jenny who are settling down in Florida. Jenny decides she wants a dog to nurture so that she can practise her mothering skills :) They get Marlet and life changes totally heheh. He's a cute puppy who grows up into a huge dog who acts crazy. The book is about the life of John and Jenny and how their life changes through Marley. A good read!

0 comments: