The cottage - Danielle Steel

on Thursday, May 20, 2010

This is really material for a Hindi serial for sure. :) It starts out with Cooper Winslow an actor who was top of this field during his age. He has grace, charm and everything. But right now he's broke due to his lavish spending. He needs to sell his home of forty years or rent it out. He agrees somehow to rent it out and has two new tenants Mark and Jimmy. Mark is dealing with his divorce from his wife who has strayed and Jimmy just lost his wife due to her illness.


Amidst this chaos, something is happening. There is a scandal of Coop romancing a wealthy doctor and the news that someone is pregnant with his child. There is an unexpected guest who turns up and changes Coop's life. Quite a fun filled story.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read Danielle Steel in forever.. maybe I should pick up one.. :)

Mridula said...

I have to admit that I have read a few of her novels :D

Doli said...

@confortablynam - heheh it's a novel for timepass.. nothing great as such..

@Mridula - heheh yeah I think everyone wud have read atleast one :)

Trish said...

Woww!is this a new one?I haven't read her in a long long time...May be I'll pick this up!
BTW,thanks for stopping at my blog and commenting:)

Doli said...

@Trish - I think it might be the first time I'm commenting on your blog but I follow it very regularly :)

Reflections said...

I have many of her books but dont remember reading even one of the 3 u mentioned;-P

Sakhi said...

Hey your blog is quite refreshing and now i know where to turn to if i need a review of ANY book! :) :)

I haven't gone through most of your posts but will come back again.

Doli said...

@Reflections - heheh maybe it means you need to start reading and suggesting some books for me to read too!

@Sakhi - thank you for your kind comments! I have read some more lately and havent had time to put it up yet