Nuala Anne McGrail and her husband, Dermot Michael Coyne come to Ireland so that she can sing in an Irish Aid concert. On the flight over to Ireland she has visions of a young woman in a burning castle and of a man assassinated on his way to Mass.Dermot finds out that the man was Kevin O'Higgins, successor to Irish rebel leader Michael Collins. Nuala is psychic and uses this gift to uncover the people who murdered Kevin. There is also a puzzle involved in this. It's a good book but not one I would like to read again. The author assumes that the readers are either Irish or from Europe and hence can understand most of the plot. It took me sometime to figure out the book :)
Labels: Andrew M. Greeley, Mystery, Romance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is also a puzzle involved in this caught my eye .. such things interest me ... but nt very sure if I want to get it :P
My reading has come almost to a stand still, I think I last read Airframe a light read set against how planes are manufactured! You might like it.
@Swaram - ohh I don't think it is that great to buy the book. I guess borrowing from a library would be better!
@Mridula- Yes, mine has come to a standstill bcoz of an exam I'm planning to give soon. Hope I do well! I will search for Airframe after the exam :)
Post a Comment