Very truly yours - Julie Beard

on Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This was a really nice read. Different kind of romance where the hero Jack Fairchild and heroine Liza Cranshaw fall in love. Jack ends up reading one of Liza's letters and finds out that she is being forced to marry a horrible viscount due to family matters. The way he tries to help her and resolve is the crux of the story

5 comments:

Mridula said...

Is this the list of books you read in the last five years :D :D :D

Doli said...

heheh actually I read for almost 2-3 hours per day :) so im able to finish faster! That's the reason I started this blog. I wanted to see how much I read in a year :)

Sujata said...

Wow! Impressive list!

Sujata said...

Did you like this book? Was this well written and for me did it engage you or one had to force yourself to finish reading.
I am curious...

Doli said...

I assume you are talking about "Very Truly Yours". If yes, then I love romance novels heheheh and never force myself to read them. I can read them anywhere!