He he when I read this one, it reminded me much of myself when I was a kid. This lady Fluer constantly asks questions of Dominic who is supposed to be the person who introduces this belle to society. He does so reluctantly because of his mother's wishes and ends up falling in love with her himself. There is a crime too in between that is being committed which Dominic must solve before it endangers ladies of the Ton
Labels: Romance, Stella Cameron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Do you ever sleep or just keep reading books :D
:) hehhehe yup I do sleep
I liked your blog very much. I appreciate for your beautiful presentation.
You are welcome in my blogs.
Are these Mills and Boons
@Babli - Thank you for the lovely words
@Namita - No, these aren't Mills and Boons. They are regular romance novels.
Post a Comment