Night Moves/Night shield - Nora Roberts

on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's a book with two stories in it.

Night Moves is all about Maggie and Cliff. Maggie is a celebrated singer who comes to settle down in a small town. Cliff is the landscaper who is called in for her garden. And it's a story about a dead man found in the garden, who was murdered 10 years ago. Old skeletons tell some tales! :)

Night shield is about the detective Allison who is assigned to a case involving crimes at Jonas' club. She has to enter as a waitress and has to find out who is the inside man :)

Both stories were good! As always, Nora keeps her readers delighted

4 comments:

Vignesh Anand said...

Doli, ur a true bookworm :)

i just saw ur comment on my post..ders another mistake other than MATC...the URL! it clearly mentions the company name :p

Sue said...

I love to read as well, and I know I've enjoyed reading Nora Roberts in the past -- although I never remember which book is which...
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I look forward to talking to you again!

Mridula said...

Your new template looks good!

Doli said...

@Vicky - You are absolutely right :) heheh

@Sue - Yeah , I have the same problem too. That's another reason for this blog so that I can record what I have read

@Mridula - Thanks! You are a inspiration for me to write more since you pass such nice comments :)