After Dark - Haruki Murakami

on Monday, June 15, 2009

It's a very different style of writing. One I haven't read before. Was suggested by my friend and I thought what the heck let me try his writing. I can't say I liked it a lot. But I did enjoy the book.

There is a main character Mari and people who she meets , out which Takahashi also plays a major role. The story describes the events on a single night and how the night ends with the dawn approaching. I don't want to give out details of the book then you would lose the interest to read it. :)

2 comments:

Mridula said...

There are a few by Murakami lying at home but I have not tried any till now.

Doli said...

heheh you should try him.. I really liked his style. I have one more to read at home. Planning to start this week