I really liked the book, especially the cover page of it :) It reminded me of my childhood days in summer where kids just run around, have Rasna and just enjoy life. The book is about the life of three sisters, Mary Pat, Deirde and Ellen. But it is mainly written a bout Deirde and Ellen. Ellen is a half sister to Ellen and Mary Pat and how this affects their lives now is how the story proceeds. It's a lovely soft romantic novel and I enjoyed the author's style of writing.
Labels: Barbara Bretton, Romance, Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Soft romance is something I must have read 5 years back. Though I did read a light book called 'Cocktails for Three' though I don't remember the author name.
Oh I must try that one! I ll try to get it from my library.
Post a Comment